Online Store : Powered by Second Sole
The Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon & 1/2 Marathon is Ohio's largest Marathon, and as the largest running specialty company in Ohio, Second Sole couldn't be more proud to partner with such a great event.
Wherever you happen to be in the state, with 9 stores in Ohio, we are happy to help take care of your footwear and apparel needs. All official Columbus Marathon merchandise is managed and warehoused out of our Columbus locaton (in Gahanna). In addition, we proudly design, print and embroider all merchandise in central Ohio.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team at or by filling out the form here. Our team will promptly reply within 24 hours of contact (see hours below).
How To Place An Order
Click 'Shop', then select your category / or simply hover over 'Shop' and click your desired category from the drop down menu. Once you see an option your interested, simply click it and a new window will appear. Review the item details and select your size. Click add to cart. click the 'Cart' button from the top menu and proceed to checkout (via PayPal)
Payment & PayPal
You do not have to have a PayPal account to make a purchase. You may pay with any major credit card. After clicking 'checkout' a PayPal screen will appear, select the 'Don't have a PayPal account?' button. Fill in your credit card info and proceed. Of course, Paying with your PayPal account is an option as well.
Shipping & Product Arrival
General Merchandise : All apparel is considered to be in this category, unless it is mentioned below. This merchandise will ship the same or next business day as purchased. Shipments are sent via USPS to the address used throughout the checkout process. Freight typically takes 3 business days within Ohio, 4 days for surrounding states, 5 days for other continental US addresses.
In-Training Apparel : In-Training apparel can be purchases throughout the race registration process or from this online store. All In-Training purchases are shipped on Monday's and Thursday's via USPS Freight, usually takes 3 business days within Ohio, 4 days for surrounding states, 5 days for other continental US addresses.
Exchanges & Returns
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. We will gladly exhange or refund your purchase referring to the following guidelines.
- Item does not fit as desired upon arrival : Please send your garment back to the return address (at your cost) along with a note of what size you would prefer, we will then resend your preferred size to the original address (at our cost).
- Item is not as described/ordered : Please reach out to with your situation. We will gladly ship a replacement to you promply (at our cost), along wih all return postage required for you to simply and cost-free send your initial order back to us.
- Full refunds : Full refunds are only permitted with new/unworn items, within 21 days of original purchase. Full refunds are not permitted on any finisher apparel.
- Further questions : Please contact us via
Customer Service Hours
Our team is here to help. Please feel free to reach out to us, preferred by Email or contact form here. and our team will be promptly be in touch the same or following business day.
- Operational hours : Monday - Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm
The below details pertain only to the 'Pre-Expo Online Store' (Taking place the few days prior to the expo. Exact details to come).
- Orders ARE NOT shipped.
- Orders MUST be picked up at the Expo, during expo hours. Located at the main cash register in the official merchandise booth.
- Orders ARE NOT refundable. Sales are final. Orders cannot be refunded online before the expo, or during/after the expo for any reason.
- Any orders that remain un-picked up after the expo closes, will become the property of Second Sole. Funds donated to Children's Hospital.
- Exchanges are only permitted at the expo for same or higher priced instock apparel.
- Receipt (any form of: Email, screenshot, etc) needed to pick up order at expo.
- Each order has a $5.00 Shipping / handling fee, this simply covers the efforts to pre-sort each package.